Why Neem Oil Plant Spray is Perfect for Farmers. . . .
A safe effective easy to use choice for all kinds of plants
- What the heck is neem oil when used as a non-toxic spray for plants???
- In the1970s, neem oil became available, and scientists began exploring its benefits as a natural choice for plants.
- More people are now using non-toxic choices for spraying their gardens.
We should never forget that the discovery of agriculture was the first big step toward a civilized life. In fact, at least once in our lives (for most people) we need a doctor, a police officer, and a preacher, but for all of us, we need a farmer three times a day, every day.
Did you know?
- About 98% of the roughly 2,000 farms in all 50 states are run by families.
- On average, one farm feeds roughly around 160 people every year. By 2050, it is estimated that the world-wide population will increase by a little more than two billion people. This means that 70% more food will have to be harvested.
- According to the USDA, sales from organic farms increased roughly around 30%; there are 16,585 organic farms – and growing. Excuse the pun.
Did you also know that a lot of farmers use many forms of non-toxic sprays for their plants?
Neem oil comes from the seeds of the neem tree, which mainly grow in India. It smells like a combination of peanuts and garlic, making it a pungent fragrance.
It comes in a variety of colors: yellow, brown, and red.
It is rich in fatty acids like palmitic, linoleic, and oleic acids, which help support healthy skin, which is why many skin care companies use it. It is mostly made of triglycerides (a form of healthy fat).
It has been used for hundreds of years for crops – before the pesticides, which began in the 1930’s.
Neem oil become popular in the 1970’s. Scientists began seriously analyzing its benefits for both farmers and household plants as a non-toxic spray.
And get this: Neem oil does not harm dogs, butterflies, earthworms, honeybees, ladybugs, lacewings and beneficial wasps and mites!
Neem Organics Oil spray for plants is great to use on your beautiful flowers and houseplants, including the fruits and vegetables in your garden.
Regular use will ensure that your plants are healthier from seed to full growth (harvest). Just put it in a spray container, along with the right amount of water, and you are ready to go!
BUT WAIT! . . .
Did you also know that there is a neem oil cake?
It’s an organic fertilizer that enhances soil health, for even better vegetables and flowering plants! This is one fertilizer that doesn’t stink!
Send us an e-mail for any questions you may have: firstname.lastname@example.org